I thought Blake was getting better yesterday. He had a good night sleep and has even been sleeping longer at naps.
But today he's started having dirty diapers...if you get my drift!
I self diagnosed him today, with the help of the internet, and think he might have Roseola. When I got him out of the tub I noticed a rash on his tummy. I read online that the rash will spread to his legs and arms...so we'll see. Guess I won't quit my day job yet!
4 comments:
jack had fifths disease the week we moved. but that usually starts in the cheeks and goes down. viral so nothing can be done.
seriously, you should let your SS class know of how tough this has been and get them to start praying for all of y'all. we'll be praying for you guys as well. that's awful to be sick so long, especially when you end up with a migraine.
i have a google account now btw
Poor little guy! We'll be praying for him and the rest of you. It's so hard having the little ones sick.
Poor Blake! Alyssa had Roseola once. It was bad for a few days but she got over it!
aw! i hope today has been a little better.
Post a Comment