Today we learned that yellow and blue....

make green!!!

I figured we'd work on the secondary colors one color at a time! While we had the paint out I decided to let the boys finger paint...

The boys painted with 3 colors.
You can see how Blake just smeared all his colors together...

Andrew did not!

I think he's going to be my clean boy and Blake is going to be my messy one!! :)
Today they also found a new hiding spot...

under Andrew's bed!
They had a blast under there! And I actually got the house cleaned up!! Makes for a good day for all!!!
4 comments:
What makes you think A is going to be the neat one?? DUH
can't beat free fun!! j loves the b-room mirror we took down and is in our bedroom still. runs back and forth playing peekaboo. lol
i'm enjoying your frequent posting.
I enjoy the posts too!
It's nice that you have a neat child! I think mine are both messy boys!
Post a Comment