Sunday, January 25, 2009

big loader

Let me start off by saying that Blake is "all doneee" being sick!! I'm SO glad! I guess it was Friday after nap he really started to turn around. No more moping around feeling crummy!
So, Saturday we decided to take it easy at home. Andrew happened to find his Thomas Big Loader under my bed and wanted to get it out. My parents got this toy for Andrew when he was 2. He didn't know how to properly play with it so we only pulled it out when M or I could sit and play with him. I had forgotten I put it under my bed so when Andrew asked if we could play with it....I was excited. It was basically a new toy!
The boys have had SO much fun with it and have constantly played with it for two days now. As soon as they get out of bed they run to the play room and ask for it to be turned on!

I couldn't quite capture how much Blake liked the toy....or "homas" as he calls it.
He was mesmerized with it and wanted someone sitting right by him watching it too.

Andrew loved it too but didn't want any part of the picture taking!
Well, that's about it from here! I'm off to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are funny pics! i love the animation on b's face when looking at the trains. isn't it funny how entertaining those things are?? glad you guys are finally well. hope it stays that way - here too! there's so much junk going around. ugh

jill said...

Oh my gosh! I love picture 3, 4 and 5! So glad that Blake is finally well and that you can get out of the house again.

Mandy said...

aw, if I was there I would love to sit with Blake all day long and watch him and "homas"! :) I miss them!!!