lol!! those are cute. i can't believe they're in SHORTS! crazy. i'm so ready for spring.
they look so sweet playing together!! i gave up about 2 years ago with the dirt thing. in the summertime i literally hose them off before they come in. i hate dirt, but like you, i love the break. :)
I can't wait until mine are old enough to play together so I can have some free time.
Did Grandpa Miller dress them? Um and are those pics of their butts??
you were doing all good blogging, now you're sucking. :D
i'm too tired and have a sick kid permanently attached to me. it's too hard. sorry.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lol!! those are cute. i can't believe they're in SHORTS! crazy. i'm so ready for spring.
they look so sweet playing together!! i gave up about 2 years ago with the dirt thing. in the summertime i literally hose them off before they come in. i hate dirt, but like you, i love the break. :)
I can't wait until mine are old enough to play together so I can have some free time.
Did Grandpa Miller dress them? Um and are those pics of their butts??
you were doing all good blogging, now you're sucking. :D
i'm too tired and have a sick kid permanently attached to me. it's too hard. sorry.
Post a Comment