Monday, January 05, 2009

monkey see...monkey do and a movie too

Well, I've been quite the blogger lately!! I'm doing better at taking pics. Who knows how long I'll keep this up.
Blake is SUCH a copycat! I guess I think it's funny because no matter WHAT Andrew is doing....
Blake has to do the SAME thing!
I think Andrew likes the attention because it doesn't seem to bother him...yet!

Yesterday I brought the car inside because it was too chilly to go outside. Well, it wasn't that bad but until I know that B's ear infection is gone we will stay inside. Anyway, Blake had to get in the car with Andrew. Doesn't Andrew look thrilled???
Last night we had movie night with the boys. Andrew had an awesome day at church (no crying when I left him...don't know why but this started at the new building) so we let him pick out the movie. He chose a dinosaur movie. We started it 30 mins before Blake had to go to bed because I didn't want him watching the whole thing. They did really well. I figured they'd be a little ADD like I get during movies, but they didn't. Andrew thought it was pretty neat and wants to turn it back in for another movie. We'll be waiting a few weeks before we do it again...that way I can hold it over his head if needed!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are funny. when are you taking blake back to the doc to check his ears? hope the meds are working.

meredith said...

We have a lot of that going around here too. Yesterday I put Sawyer in time out and Jax went and sat by him. He wants to do everything big brother does, good and bad!

Shandra said...

meredith, yes i remember blake doing the SAME thing...sitting in time out w/ andrew. now he knows it's not a good thing so andrew is on his own. :)