CUTE!! um..Matts buliding a swing set??? Do you have extra safety gear for the boys?? I hate to see how far that swing flys away from the set when you put them on it!
Love the pictures. Sorry I'm slow at posting a comment but I can't view slideshows at work so I have to wait till I come home to view it, but anyways, what a precious family!
10 comments:
wow- blake looks JUST like you, especially the one of you and b looking at andrew laughing. those are cute!
CUTE!! um..Matts buliding a swing set??? Do you have extra safety gear for the boys?? I hate to see how far that swing flys away from the set when you put them on it!
Cute pics. The one of Matt and both boys is priceless!!
Cute pictures of everyone!!!
i love the one of matt & the boys. such a good looking family!
thanks y'all! obviously i'm a better photographer than matt! he can't get everyone to look at the camera. :P
Girl, you look great! What a beautiful family. I know you are a proud mommy.
very cute!
aww...too precious.
truc
Love the pictures. Sorry I'm slow at posting a comment but I can't view slideshows at work so I have to wait till I come home to view it, but anyways, what a precious family!
Post a Comment