Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my little guy...

..who badly needs a haircut! I've been debating whether I want to cut it or grow those curls out. Since we are going to visit family soon I figured I'll just get it done. He's starting to get a mop on his head!

Not much to blog about these days....obviously since I'm blogging about my childs hair!! The blogging world is pretty slow these days!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

nooooo! let it grow!!!

jill said...

I love the curls!

Anonymous said...

you know how i am about boys and curls :) altho he'd be cute either way. LOVE that first pic - looks professional

Lin said...

i know what you mean a/b being pressured into a haircut. half my family tells me to let max's curls grow, the other half likes it short. if i keep it long, i have to wet it every morning to tame his do. it's a pain!

congrats on the job!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Andrew are too adorable. He is getting so handsome :).

Truc

Lauren said...

Those are great photos, Shandra...both your boys are a-dorable!!

Shandra said...

thanks, lauren. i can't take credit for taking them tho. my friend jennifer did. she has a great eye like you do!!