Yep, no more potty training in this house. I wish it was because Andrew got the hang of it, but it's not! I just don't think he's ready. He does really well if I put him on it every 30 mins or so but he won't tell me when he needs to go. So, I think we are just going to take a break and try again when he shows interest again. I'm guessing it will definitely be before he turns 5!!!
8 comments:
I've so been there with Jackson. I was pulling my hair out and it wasn't good for either of us. The good news--Andrew WILL be potty trained. Whether it's today or 6 months from now, what does it really matter in the big scheme of things?
you first need to get matt potty trained, THEN focus on andrew. hehehe
he'll start again when he's ready. don't even give it a thought. ethan took a break for a whole year!! one day we ran out of his pull ups and i told him that was it, he'd have to wear underwear...he protested, but finally gave in. he was 3, so i thought it was okay to make him. :)
Yep, we had to stop for a bit too. I thought he was ready but just couldn't tell me when he needed to go. He'll get there!
thanks y'all! it's frustrating b/c he goes when i put him on it but just won't tell me when he needs to go...grr! oh well. we'll give it some more time!!
When he's ready he'll let you know...by then you'll be spending most of your time in the bathroom on your outings :)
Truc
I think by 5 is a good goal. That is what I am shooting for with Sawyer. Or we could just wait and let their teachers potty train them. Just Kidding. I am sure he will be ready soon.
if it makes you feel better jolie will be 3 in less than 2 months & she is still in diapers. she won't even sit on the potty most of the time. all kids learn at some point so i'm not stressing - yet :)
Post a Comment