Sunday, October 14, 2007

birthday

Thanks to everyone for all my birthday wishes on Facebook, MySpace and on here!! I also enjoyed the vlog birthday wish. Y'all are too sweet! Thanks for making my day extra special!

I had a nice birthday, but I don't feel old...yet. Matt kept the boys while I helped with a garage sale and then we had a party that evening. It was a busy day and I was pretty exhausted when I got home. I have to say that one of the sweetest things (aside from Jill's blog) was hearing Andrew sing happy birthday to me! He LOVES birthdays...probably because he gets to eat cake.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

No video of Andrew singing???

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good birthday!!

Lauren said...

Hey Shandra! Happy belated birthday! The girls on Jill's blog are so cute...how sweet are your friends!

Anonymous said...

i just realized what a vlog was. i didn't wish you HB on here, but i did call you and send you a real card, so i'm not a total loser. hehe and yes, i too would love to hear andrew singing that - i'll bet that was PRECIOUS

jill said...

He's at such a fun age. I would love a video of him singing - it would be much better than our impromptu b-day wishes.

Shandra said...

no, no video of andrew signing. he's too busy these days and when he sees a camera he either runs the other way...or just sits there saying cheese! goober.