Well, after many hours of hard work, Matt finished the swing set!! He did a great job.. if I do say so myself!! You see, for Andrew's birthday, Matt's parents wanted to get him a swing set. We found what we liked and by the time we went to get it (when the weather got cooler..as in 80 degrees...not 100!) they were sold out! So, Matt decided that he would just build one... without a kit. I was a little skeptical. However, he proved me wrong and did an excellent job!
The nearly completed project.
Andrew testing out the slide.
One happy and hot little boy!
6 comments:
that pic is priceless. better make sure he and B wear a helmet just in case...
he built that without a kit? i can't wait to show this post to dan. maybe it'll shame him into building something for the kids. :) thanks, matt!
wow...can he build me one and I'll just pay for it :)
truc
i'm impressed!
nice work matt!
That is awesome! Go Matt!
Post a Comment