Thursday, October 11, 2007

good times!

Today I was going through some old pictures and came across some fun ones! Kristi, Keri, Carrie, Jennifer H., Jennifer K., Mandy, Jill M., Linda, Jessica, Stacy...y'all better be glad I don't have a scanner! Actually, I wouldn't have scanned most of them because I looked gross. What was up with my extremely short hair? Eww! Some friends y'all are...no one told me my hair looked awful back then!! I also have countless pictures of us trying to take pics of ourselves. Anyway, brought back old memories....good times, good times.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

i say scan them in and blur yourself out. :)

Shandra said...

i don't have a scanner. can i come borrow yours? jk!

Anonymous said...

girl, you better not post them!

jill said...

Whatever - you had cute hair! I remember all your cute "limited" tops when we lived together.

Shandra said...

that's hilarious, jill! i did have a ton of tops from the limited! oh my! you only remember this b/c you borrowed some...i know, i did my fair share of borrowing from you. ;) when we lived w/ lissa and jan we had TONS of clothes! now i hardly have any that fit w/ this baby weight...grrr

jill said...

That's the joy of roommates - sharing clothes.
By the way, why am I Jill M.? Did we know any other Jill's in college (your sweet sister-in-law wasn't in the picture back then so that can't be your excuse)? I get the Jennifer K., Jennifer H. but I should have been the only Jill in your life back then.

Shandra said...

well, i did the jill m b/c i didn't want my sis-in-law to think i was talking about her. i do have some pics of her from back in the day!!

Anonymous said...

ummm, yeah we're not going there!!
but if i knew you back then i would have told you that your hair was ugly. J/K the pics i've seen it was cute. this coming from someone who's hair is chronically short :)

Carrie said...

Oh dear!! I'm so glad you don't have a scanner!!

Anonymous said...

I think I told you about the hair.

Mandy said...

I'm glad you don't have a scanner too. Reading this makes me want to go look in my closet for college pics though. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word... I just ran across those same pictures and have them here somewhere... I think they're from the same night. I say post 'em if you can. We were hot stuff. :)