Wednesday, October 03, 2007

a busy day!

  • Andrew's been going some on the potty! (Can I just say potty training is a FULL TIME JOB!)
  • Blake's been rolling from his back to his belly!!
  • Blake's 2nd tooth has cut through!
  • Matt's building the boys a swing set out back. I'll post pics when it's all done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Andrew. Hope Blake is feeling well with his teeth coming in.

Anonymous said...

wow!! i'd say it was busy! hope the rolling helps his sleep some. yea for andrew!

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it..,potty training is a FULL TIME job. I feel like I'm always asking Akyra if she needs to go potty. She's doing pretty well and she's been wearing panties except during nap and night time.

We ended up buying that potty top and the topper at babies r us...I feel like a sani freak because I also have that sanitize spray bottle along with me :P

teething is no fun...we are going through that right now.

Whoa...long message...I'll stop now.

Truc

jill said...

sounds like you are whipping them into shape (not literally whipping but you know what I mean).

Tiffany said...

You were so busy that you just had to do quick notes. No time for full explanations. I have plenty of those days.

Megan said...

jolie is still not interested in using the potty, but i know it's time b/c she can climb up on the changing table all by herself! i'm not putting pressure on her while Sarah is still new :)

Anonymous said...

um, you're not so busy you can't update b/c you were messaging me!!! :D