I figure it's about time I update....
Boys are good. Andrew is such a boy! He loves cars, planes, trains, and boats. All he does is play with them all day long. Whenever you see him you are guaranteed to find one of them in his hands...no matter where he is! He's starting to like his little brother. He'll actually get on the floor and talk to Blake and stuff. It's cute. He's also into holding him and has even given him some of a bottle.
Blake is getting big! Has both bottom teeth in and I figure the top ones are coming soon as he's drooling a lot. He's all over the place rolling and trying to scoot. Today he actually got up on all fours. I'm sure it was by accident but I have a feeling he's about to get pretty mobile! He also started saying dada about a week ago. I was hoping he'd say mama first like Andrew, but I'll live....and it made Daddy's day hearing him say it.
Blake's reflux is getting a little better. He's off the prevacid but still on the other stuff to help him not spit up as much. I'm going to take him in this week for a weight check because he's spitting up quite a bit...which means they need to up his meds...hence the weight check...it's not because I think my kid is skinny or anything!
We are going to visit family in a week. Matt is going hunting with his dad so I'm going to stay with my family. I'm looking forward to it as it's been a while since I've seen my parents.
My only other news is ...I got a job! Yep, a job and I wasn't even looking! A while back I told y'all about taking the boys to story time. Well, that place mentioned that they were looking for part time help. I'll be working 5 hours a week and get 40% off!! I deleted the blog telling y'all where we did story time because I don't want someone stalking me there! Anyway, I'm excited! I'll definitely be putting the 40% too good use!!
Well, the boys are down and my shows are coming on!!
9 comments:
WHAT? Are you working where I think you are working??? I don't even have kids and I love that store. 40% off is great. Obviously you are doing it for the discount. You need to work there until I have kids.
umm, it seems like i remember - somehow - that when andrew started babbling, and saying "mama", matt gave you a hard time saying he doesn't know what he's saying. sounds like you need to do that back - lol. i'm glad A's liking B now. what a good big bro!
oh, don't message me til wed. i'm at my parents
say it ain't so. i'm about to email you to make sure. do we get a friends and family discount?
Clara still will not say mama. If you ask her where is mama she will point to me and if you ask her who I am she will say "eeeeee" or "this". But of course she will repeat almost anything else.
the boys are so cute! your new job sounds fun! 40% there is such a huge discount!! NONE of my kids have said momma before they were 2...daddy, yep, but not momma. it's all good though - especially in the early morning. i just look at dan and tell him elliot is calling for him! :)
a job is when you work more than 5 hours a week.
congrats on the new job! But you will always be a Porter's girl to me.
How fun a new job...do the boys get to go with you?? They are getting so big!
nope, deb, the boys won't go w/ me. they will benefit from it tho as i can only buy stuff for them there. :)
Post a Comment