Wednesday, October 31, 2007

halloween night

So, this was Andrew's first Halloween to actually go trick or treating. Matt had to work and I was a little bummed he wouldn't be able to join in on the fun. Here are some pics from our night....
My lil frog
My lil pumpkin
After taking pics we went trick or treating with some friends. It was the first time to go for both boys and was quite funny....
G-man trying to figure out what the bag is for. (His mom forgot his Halloween bag.)
Wait...what do we say?

Can we come in?
The boys caught on quickly and didn't want to come home. It was a fun night...I'm exhausted and hitting the hay!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

What a cute little frog and pumpkin! I'll bet you are tired!

How come your word verification thingy has like 10 letters??

Michelle said...

very cute boys!

meredith said...

There is nothing cuter than little kids in costumes. Blake and Andrew look adorable. I wanted Sawyer to be a frog this year, but he was a turtle instead.

jill said...

OMG - they are so sweet and the pictures just made me smile and tear up a little (i'm so pathetic).

Anonymous said...

lol - they are such funny kids. the first one is hilarious. they make adorable frog and punkin :)

Anonymous said...

awww...your boys are soo handsome!

sophan came home late from work so I had to take the girls with our neighbors...anyhow towards the end of the night Akyra was telling me her feet was hurting...when I look down...she had them on the wrong feet :) Oops!

Truc

Jessica said...

So cute! How fast they grow! I was beat that night too!