We made it home. Pretty uneventful flight...well, except for Andrew NOT wanting to fall asleep in my arms. I knew this would happen. He was SO tired and would not go to sleep. Our flight was packed and the seat next to me was full. I was bummed. They put people on our flight b/c Pres. Bush was flying in and they shut down the airport for that...or so I was told. So they added people from the next flight to our flight. Anyway, Andrew definitely had his moments, but people were still very friendly and said how good he was. Of course my comment to them was... you must have been asleep and sitting in the back! :) So now we are home and Matt hasn't left Andrew's side!!
My sister-in-law tagged me to do this so here it goes...
Four jobs that you have had in your life:
receptionist, sales person at Daddy's Money, teacher aide, teacher
Four movies that you could watch over and over:
Legally Blonde, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days,
Sweet Home Alabama, One Fine Day
Four places that you've lived:
Shreveport, Ruston, Omaha, Spring, Tx
Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Bachelor, CSI, American Idol, any reality tv
Four places you've been on vacation:
Chicago, Colorado, Nashville, Cayman Islands
Four of your favorite foods:
ice cream, chicken sandwich from Chilie's, Alice Springs from Outback, french fries
Four sites I visit daily:
Yahoo...email, blog.com, baby center, can't think of another
Four Bloggers you are tagging:
I am tagging EVERYONE!!! Well, everyone who doesn't have something better to blog about!!!
Mandy
Kristi
(Jessica won't do it)
Deborah...you need to do this b/c your blog definitely needs some updating!!!
17 comments:
Shan...welcome home! Now put some pics up of Andrew! Tell Matt I said hello! Oh--we have new neighbors behind us and the husband works for the RR...I showed him y'alls Christmas pic...hehe!...but he didn't recognize Matt. Not sure what he does...older man...Jason talked to him..I talked to the wife. Anyway, welcome back!
Hey Shandra -
When I see these pictures of you, Matt & Andrew I am instantly taken back to the "courtship" days. When Matt - never give up bachelorhood - Landrum was the topic of many of our conversations. :)
I love you both so much and it thrills me to hear you affirm each other & be affirmed by others in your parenting skills...there is no other task more noble & don't let anyone ever make you believe otherwise.
Love to your sweet family -
kathy nelson
MRS KATHY!! How fun to hear from you!! :) Oh my, do I EVER remember the days of talking to you about Matt...and shedding a few tears. You were so sweet to always listen and gave great advice!! Who would have thought after all those years that we would have gotten back together and he would ACTUALLY make a commitment!! He was definitely worth waiting on!! :)
Glad you are home! I've updated just for you.
OK, If I don't get a comment soon from Mrs. Kathy, I'm giving up blogging. :)
i could go the REST of my life without ice cream and be fine. i'm with u on the french fries stuff. and WHAT is with all the girl movies you put down?!?
first of all...ice cream is AWESOME and that's why your skinny and I'm not. :P
second...i couldn't think of movies so i had to look and see what i had. i don't like dumb stupid movies like dodgeball. that's STUPID!!!
i think you're stupid b/c "dumb" and "stupid" are the only words you know how to say!
lol
First...Shandra...when you are wanting to say YOU ARE, it's you're not your! :) (Can you tell the writing TAKS test is in 2 weeks??!!!!)
Second, Jill...Shandra said that was stupid, not YOU! As I tell my 4th graders, you can think something is stupid, but we don't say it. And we NEVER call SOMEONE stupid.
Of course, when the 4th grade teachers are talking, we call students stupid...so Jill...carry on! HA!
Shandra...why the address? Are you going to send me pills to get through the next few weeks? Pics of Andrew would do as well! I need something to make me smile...these 4th graders aren't doing it. So please post a pic of Andrew smiling...for me! :)
jill...you're just jealous b/c I don't like your DUMB movie!! :P you are sleeping on the floor when you get here!!
carrie..i know freak...i taught grammar...where did i write your instead of you're...i don't see it. it's a habit i guess b/c i've done it more than once. sometimes when i type i'm doing 10 other things besides thinking of my spelling....like making a meal for a friend who just had triplets, doing wash, unpacking my stuff b/c andrew is done, and cleaning the house. i've had a busy day. i still need to take this meal and a shower would be nice at some point!!! also...don't be getting on here telling me how my blog needs to be run!!!...GET YOUR OWN BLOG!!!
oh...now I see.. i said to jill..your skinny...see i was all in an uproar b/c jill made fun of my movies! jill i take it back... you're NOT SKINNY!!! :P
my my my, seems like quite a few of us are a little hormonal about a DUMB movie. lol and i don't care about the skinny comment, b/c we both know that i'll never be the skinniest.....
get it?? lol
Shandra--PLEASE! Have you forgotten the days you did all that AND taught???? Never forget you're blessed you don't have to do all those things, teach AND take care of Andrew!! Don't forget you have to go to the post office...I don't want to wait until Monday before you send me my mail! :)
i know megan..they are weird...well, just carrie is. :)
i know...see i am nice to you sometimes jill
WOW can't believe u didn't include me in the weirdness. guess u finally realized who youre only ally is...
Post a Comment