mardi gras
We went to Bossier City, LA this weekend to visit my family. It was a short trip but we had a great time! On Saturday afternoon we went to the Krewe of some parade in Shreveport. My family gets all into Mardi Gras. They LOVE the parades and the King Cake...which I don't like because they have too much sugar on them. It was supposed to rain so Matt (who doesn't really care for parade) went to visit Chet and my mom kept Andrew. I guess we'll have to go back next year so Andrew can experience it!! Andrew had a fun time playing with his cousins and was exhausted when we got home. :) 
As for Andrew's ringworm...it's very light, but still there. I have an apointment tomorrow at 9 so we will see what the doctor has to say. I'm just ready for it to go away!!!
10 comments:
Glad y'all had a safe trip.
you're girl sucks. but so does the other one. let's just say on mow-ana (sp??) can we say personality disorder nos
um...jill my blog is not about the Bachelor!!
could jill please explain her comment? more specifically, that last sentence. no comprende, senora...
the blog nazi was ready to report for duty on your blog, but was oh-so-glad to find a new post. be careful, or blog nazi might return.
Shan...glad y'all had a fun trip! My trip to Ruston was fun, but like you said...short trip! Glad y'all are back safely!! :) When you report to the doc at 9am, pray for me...I get my yearly observation done at the same time! :)
Glad yall had fun. What did the doc say??
I told Matt the same thing Chet. I hate coming in and not being able to see friends. I said we need to plan a weekend where we can just hang out with friends. Oh and yes, thanks for introducing him to the office! Of course he will have to tape CSI!!!
Next time y'all are in town we will have to let ATL and Stone hook up. And, by the way, Lando has something to do now every Thursday night at 8:30.
okay but im just getting back on the bachelor topic... sarah is from nashville so i hafta represent. lol jk but moana is a dorkus...yea im glad he picked sarah the cute lil school teacher over that dork.
okay but im just getting back on the bachelor topic... sarah is from nashville so i hafta represent. lol jk but moana is a dorkus...yea im glad he picked sarah the cute lil school teacher over that dork.
Post a Comment