Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!

25 comments:

Shandra said...

Yes Megan, that's the shirt y'all got him. I had to put a long sleeve shirt under it. His aunt sent him that dog so I don't think you've seen it. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jessica said...

Hi Shandra -
You don't know me but I am a friend of Mandy and Jennifer Massey. I just clicked on your site - yes I am lurking - and noticed both our children have on the same shirt! Your son is so cute!

Jessica

Shandra said...

i know...megan, isn't that funny

Anonymous said...

Ha- he's ony excited because he thought I was coming over tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a precious gift, huh?! :)

Shandra said...

Yeah Kristi, thanks for offering to sit. We are gonna have a nite in. Thanks tho.

Anonymous said...

i miss him already!! :( he's so fun!! thanks for the pic!

Shandra said...

jill...when matt got home yesterday he kept saying to andrew ...where's aunt jiji?? it was funny. he misses y'all too. that boy has slept so much lately! y'all wore him out! :) good for me though!

knelson said...

Shandra - He really is adorable. I love to see babies laughing - you know it makes them healthier! Tell Matt - he still looks like a movie star in that pic you posted. :)
Love Ya'll! Kathy N.

Jessica said...

dude, why is the rubber duckie i gave you on the floor in the nursery? it's supposed to be in the bathroom! duh!

Shandra said...

Jessica...dude!...Andrew is still in a little tub so while he is in the little tub the big duck stays with the other animals. The day he gets into the normal tub big duck will go with him! Comprende?

Mrs. Kathy..thanks! He's such a fun boy! And I guess I'll tell Matt, but we don't want him getting a big head!

Jessica said...

well, the big duckie could watch him while he bathes. he could be like a bathroom guardian.

er, not in a pedophilic way, but in a completely wholesome way, of course.

Shandra said...

Jess...do you not remember how big Andrew's bathroom is? The duck is too big to put on the back of the toilet and too big for that shelf. So it would have to go on the floor....it would be in the way then. It won't be long and Andrew will be in the big tub with it tho. He LOVES playing and looking at his stuffed animals. He ALWAYS grabs the hat of the duck and eats it. funny!!

Shandra said...

megan...that little bear is attached to that blanket. :)

Anonymous said...

hey shan...how far away are you from the houston conference center...george brown or something?

Shandra said...

i have no idea...i'm sure an hour. seems like everything in houston is an hour from me. kristi might know....

Anonymous said...

thanks shan...
carrie

Anonymous said...

Huh? That was very helpful, Megan. Silly girl! She answered my question.

Shandra said...

Yeah Megan. I did comment on your blog. I just don't comment 500 times like you do! :)

Kim said...

I just can't get over how cute Andrew is! What a great pic!

Shandra said...

thanks kim!

Deborah said...

It's almost been a day since your last post. Is everything okay??

Anonymous said...

seriously shan - like TWO days now.... UGH

Shandra said...

GIRLS!!! We don't make fun!!!

Anonymous said...

quit spending your time replying and get to blogging!!