Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ask and you shall receive!


I was asked to post some new pics of Andrew. I just couldn't decide which ones I liked the best. I figure since it's my blog no one can tell me what to do...I'll post as many pics. of my precious boy as I want!! Sorry about all the drool. Can you tell we are teething?

31 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute. i like the last one - he looks like he's about to tell you why he does not want to use a sippy cup right now!

Shandra said...

that's funny michelle! i laughed out loud when i read your comment and matt told me to shhh b/c he's watching lost! that was funny!! thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! I like those pics...where is the one of Andrew and mommy?!! Keep the daily emails coming...they keep me sane in an insane world of 4th graders! Now I can just look at Andrew and smile!! Precious!

Anonymous said...

love em. i particularly like the forlorn face. he must be thinking, "boy i miss my aunt jill"...

Shandra said...

Thanks Carrie!

And Jill...I don't thinks so! He's thinking about poor Weldie.

Megan said...

he is precious!

Deborah said...

How adorable! I just love a happy kid!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?! You have a baby?! :)
Huge Congrats!!

Stacy said...

he is sooo adorable! you might find that i come back to your site often...but that cutie just makes me smile. and i can't resist!

Shandra said...

Thanks y'all!! And Stacy...don't worry I hit your site too!
Kim Berry!!...it's an honor to have you stop by!! I can't tell you how many times we ask...what's happened to Kim Berry? Jess said she ran into you that one time. Small world! You should start a blog and let us catch back up on you!! :)

Shandra said...

Kim...I just had to laugh b/c you didn't know that I have a baby...what about the fact that I married Matt Landrum?!! You must have known that.

ashley said...

Shan - he's adorable. cute Gap outfit, too...

Anonymous said...

Stripes? He looks like he's in a chain gang.

Anonymous said...

gosh- you get mean anonymous people on your blog! anywho, he's NOT thinking of poor weldie - who will be going to the vet next week regardless if he leg is better. his grandmother will take him this weekend if he worsens. lol
oh- thanks for the pics - he's on BOTH my computers now! i need something to make me smile while i'm at work

Anonymous said...

Shan-
Obviously in the fourth pic he's thinking, man I haven't seen aunt kristi in a while and boy do i miss her- she makes me laugh when she goes along with my mommy's silly schemes! :) Kim berry, I'd like a comment!!!

Shandra said...

Broughton...you would know about chain gangs and I know that's you! I have proof!!!

Jessica said...

if we refuse to comment to "anonymous"/"broughton" hopefully he will see that we don't care what he says. eventually, he will take his sarcastic, mean-spirited rhetoric back to the dawgpound. or we'll have to restrict blog commenting again and strip him of what little power he has.

give me a chain gang over someone who can't even fess up to his commenting anytime.

Shandra said...

i know...he left another comment and i just deleted it. i'll just keep deleting them. what else do i have to do?

bradley said...

your blog is boring...i guess you thought that if you posted a bunch of andrew pics you wuoldnt have to update for awhile...zzzzzzzzzz i am losing interest...

Shandra said...

brad...i'm telling andrew! ...and i have company in and don't have time to update...but do have time to reply to your comment.

Anonymous said...

Bradley--I asked for pics of Andrew! He's just so darn cute! Tell Keri to get a blog!

bradley said...

i agree carrie white...he is a cutie...but shan needs to update.

Anonymous said...

Bradley--change your blog so nonbloggers can comment! :)

bradley said...

i will, but you need to get one:)

Anonymous said...

Then I would get comments (not only from Shandra) about updating, it's boring, etc. This is my life: teach, A&M basketball, now baseball, church on Sunday, bible study on Thursday. There ya go! Interesting, huh?!!

Mandy said...

Y'all need to quit fussin' on Shandra's blog and focus more on how cute little Andrew is! :) I think he misses me terribly, Shandra. Be practicing my name with him so next time I see him he will call me by name. :)

Shandra said...

Thanks Mandy...Carrie and Bradley need to EMAIL each other and quit using my blog!
Oh...don't worry...we are working on saying Aunt Mandy! :)

Anonymous said...

Shan...go play with your child and HUSH! HA!!! You know you like seeing your comment number rise!!

bradley said...

i second carrie's comment...

Shandra said...

UGH! I should go back and delet y'alls comments! Bradley..you should be in bed at 1:37 AM!!!

Anonymous said...

Shan...get over it! Post a new post. I need more pics of Andrew...no, I want a video!! Video him saying mama! How fun would that be?!! He's just so cute! I am ready for #2, please! :) hehe!