
We made it to the mall after meeting some friends for a morning snack. It was the perfect time to go because there was no line! I was so pumped!! When we went to check it out the other day (a week day) it was PACKED! So I walked up and put Andrew on Santa's lap and Santa says...she's a cutie...what's her name? I was all ....HELLO Santa!! Aren't you at least supposed to know that she is a HE? I mean...what kind of a Santa are you?! It's a good think Andrew didn't know any better. I'll just take it as a compliment that he didn't know. Andrew's a pretty boy!! Andrew was a little weary, but just smiled away! They let us use your own camera...obviously or we wouldn't have had pics to show!
3 comments:
Too cute! Stupid Santa- it's clear he's a boy!
That is a precious picture! He's pretty authentic looking :)
Love that smocking! What a great picture.
Post a Comment