
Yesterday I was feeling so sick! It just hit me after lunch. I thought it was something I ate, but as the day went on I realized I just had a little bug. I would say it's definitely hard to be sick with a kiddo around...glad I only have one. If I had a job and no kiddo I would have totally left after lunch and vegged on the couch all afternoon sipping sprite. However, Andrew hasn't been feeling well (took him to the dr today and he said it will just pass...he has more like a cold) and that just made it worse b/c he just wanted to cuddle and I just wanted to hurl all day. I know...nice! Today I'm feeling better and actually have an appetite. So we will see what this day holds!
Oh, and to make matters even worse.. Matt decided for dinner last night that he wanted deer steak. So I'm thinking steak...you grill outside?...No, he cooks it in GREASE IN MY HOUSE! OH MY GOSH!...talk about making me even MORE sick to my stomach! My house no longer has a new smell...it STINKS like grease!!!!! YUCK!
5 comments:
Matt--invest in a deep fryer and use it outside! :) Hope you're feeling better Shan...
why didn't you put your name? are you afraid of matt?....i know who you are!! :) have fun w/ your dad today. :P
Hey Shan,
I had that same little stomach bug last weekend. It was no fun but luckily it didn't last long. So yeaaaa, I'm finally able to post comments on your site. I absolutely LOVE the picture of Andrew holding his breath waiting for Santa. That one made me laugh out loud! Anyway, leave comments for me sometime so I'll feel like I have friends. :) Miss you!
Shandra Landrum... (still the coolest name I know of).
Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise to see your post on my blog. It has now been updated... and Andrew is certainly a cute kid.
Peace out.. and happy blogging.
Aren't they adorable when they are sleeping?? Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment