Saturday, December 03, 2005

Too much time on my hands!

Thursday I went up to my old school to visit with some friends. They gave me a hard time for having a blog...yet they read it all the time!! (so basically they have too much time on THEIR hands!) They have realized that I have too much time on my hands being home with a little one. Now my child is by no means neglected because of my blogging!...if anything I spoil that boy!! It won't be long and Matt will catch on to how much Andrew sleeps and he will start expecting more out of me than blogs. :) I can't help it that Andrew sleeps all day and night. I'm afraid to have another one because I'm afraid it will be the complete opposite of Andrew and right now I have it easy! I've heard people say they are ready to go back to work after 6 weeks of having a little one...not me! This is the BEST job I've ever had and don't think I will ever be ready to go back to a "job."
Oh...the tree will be getting decorated tonight!!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hey! Wow, I'm impressed..you've kept up your website and you have a blog! That is amazing! I'm going to try to blog, Aaron was supposed to do a website for Hannah..almost 4 years ago! Oh well. Poor Sarah, she has half as many pictures as Hannah. Things do change with the second child! We do have the best job! Have a great day!