
I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! Where has the year gone? Guess I was a little occupied with a baby coming, but really time has flown by. In the past being in a school and helping the kids make Christmas projects and stuff put me more in the mood...plus by December I was ALWAYS ready for the break. This year was different being home. Thanksgiving totally came out of nowhere and now the same for Christmas! You would think I would be counting down the days with a little one...but I mean come on...he is clueless as to what is going on. Maybe it's because I had to do all my Christmas shopping early. We took all the presents with us when we went to AR early November so we didn't have to ship them.
Matt and I will be here celebrating Christmas this year with just Andrew in Houston while both of our families celebrate Christmas in Arkansas. Matt has to work EVERY year! His work doesn't shut down for ANY holiday. Hopefully he will only have to work a couple of hours, but I have a feeling he will be there all day. If so Andrew and I will visit him. It is kind of nice because now we can start our own family traditions at home.
Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
4 comments:
Hey Shan! Hope y'all have a great Christmas together.
Ok shan, now u can get off my back. I'VE COMMENTED. :P I think you need to get off your sorry rear and bring andrew to LA to see us this weekend. Merry Christmas!!
jill
I agree--Andrew needs to be in LA for Christmas. Then I could see him! I hope y'all have a GREAT Christmas. Matt may have to work, but at least it's a job that allows you to stay home with Andrew--never forget that blessing! Love you and your precious family!!!
Carrie
True true Carrie!! I'm very blessed to be able to stay home.
Post a Comment