With nothing new going on it's made me not post! We had a busy weekend with Christmas parties and birthday parties last weekend, but nothing really exciting happened. The only exciting thing was Matt's brother was in town the beginning of this week. It was good to hang out with him. Matt worked some so we had some good bonding time. He's home now.
Matt's off today and we are going to take Andrew up to see Santa! I'm so excited!! I am anxious to see what his reaction will be. If it's anything like mine at that age...he'll cry. I am determined to take my own picture because the cheapest package is $16 and I don't think that's cheap. I just want one picture! So we will see. I might get kicked out of the mall. Need to get going. I'll post a picture later with Santa if I can take my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment