Well, Christmas has come and gone. It's funny how you just want Christmas day to last a week. I love the feeling I have on Christmas. We had a nice day. I was a little bummed because they said it was going to be 70 here and I was pouting that...THAT'S NOT CHRISTMAS WEATHER!! However, it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Cool and SO nice! When Matt got back home from work (the 2nd time) we walked up to the park and pushed Andrew on the swings. Luckily we were the only ones there so Matt could swing too. :) After we hung out there we came home to play with Andrew's toys.
Andrew's been busy working on sitting up so I had to share some pics. He has to be proped up, but he's not fa

lling over like he used to. My baby is growing up. :( Won't be long and he'll be crawling.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas day with your family...know I did.
6 comments:
super cute pictures of andrew!! I LOVE THE BEDDING!
It was warm in LA too. Great for sinuses huh?? lol LOVE those pics. he's growing too fast!! can't wait to see ya'll!
Miller--CUTE pics. Glad y'all had a good Christmas. Next year you won't be able to keep Andrew still!! Thanks for keeping YOUR blog updated--unlike some of our friends! OH--and thanks for posting a comment to Talley--these people! :)
Um Carrie...my child will be still because he will mind me. Unlike you as a kid. :) JK!! I can't wait for next year because then number 2 will be here!! Totally kidding! Your welcome for buggin' Talley!
UGH hurry up and BLOG already. You're two days late!! :P
Jill, I can't be bloggin' about ALL my personal stuff! You don't need to be knowing ALL my business! :P
Post a Comment