I finally finished scrapping today. Not by choice...I ran out of pages for my album. So they are on order and with Christmas who knows when they will get here. I'm sure Matt is happy because our living room is back in order. Matt kept Andrew happy so I could focus too. :) (He likes when I give him credit for his work...so now everyone knows!)

Andrew and I made his handprint for Grandma & Papa Miller's Christmas tree. My parents always do a kid's tree downstairs and every year they make their own ornaments. Now I know my child is gifted, but he's not able to make his own ornament. So I helped. My dad is a little concerned because the handprint is made out of plaster. He thinks it's going to make his tree lean...and we all know I know about leaning trees!! It's pretty light tho. It should have been mailed by now, but I have been slacking lately...and scrappin'.

Andrew took a long nap this afternoon and I'm attaching some pics of how happy he is when he gets up. I don't know why he is so happy right after a nap. Not me! I'm usually crabby and have a headache because I slept too long. Matt's the same way so we don't know where he got that from.
Matt has been productive too...cleaning out junk drawer and stuff. He also bought some airfreshener to put in the airfilter and it STINKS! So just when I get rid of the nasty grease smell out of my house...now my house is going to smell like an old lady. Not just one room mind you....THE WHOLE HOUSE because it's in the filter!!! UGH
We have errands to run so I need to get going or Matt will leave me. :)
11 comments:
you can't mail it because you're addicted to the computer!
be a man and write your name!!!
I love seeing pictures of your precious guy.
Wow, he is talented..he didn't even get red paint in the hand! What a great idea. He is adorable.
is that an ornament or a wall-hanging? dude, schmiller, way to show the other family members up!
it's an ornament!! can't you tell? :P i just hadn't added the string.
Do you want to come over & finish Jolie's scrapbook? I'm only about 6 months behind :)
Oh my gosh Megan! You've got a lot of work to do!! :) I didn't know you scrapped!! FUN!
Good heavens - I need to quit my job so I can keep up with the rest of you good moms...you guys are fabulous - scrapping AND making ornaments...
You just need to quit so you can blog all day!! :)
because, don't be misled, ash, blogging IS all that shmiller does all day. she waits until matt gets home to make the ornaments and scrap! love you, shan!
Post a Comment