Saturday, December 10, 2005

Could have been a disaster!

Yesterday afternoon I walked out in the front sitting room and the Christmas tree was LEANING at a 15 degree angle!!! So I think...should I mess with it? Nah, I will probably end up with it on the floor! I call Matt at work and he was like...DON'T TOUCH IT!! I think he envisioned me on the floor with the tree on top of me had I done anything. I was SO worried it was going to come crashing down at any moment! I kept going back out there to look and luckily it was still standing (somewhat.) When Matt got home he thought it was funny...until he tried to get it to stand back up! He finally fixed it....using string! Hopefully the string will hold till Christmas morning! HA
Matt thinks that he's going to build his stand for next year! MEN!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

you so should have taken a picture of the 15 degree lean as well as matt's attempts to fix the leaning tower...then again the image i come up with on my own is also quite amusing!

Shandra said...

I know! Really I should have video taped it so everyone could have seen the REAL Matt Landrum. :) At one point the whole tree almost fell and I have a feeling if it had it would have been my fault! He HATES those tree stands.