
Since everyone likes looking at pictures I figure I will put another one on here!...I know, all my pics are of my husband and child. What more do you want? I really have nothing else to blog about...I don't get out much. :)
So, my little man has been pushing up and I figured I would share with everyone. He thinks he's big stuff now. When I put him in his bed he does this and then about 5 mins. later he'll be on his back making noises for me to come flip him over....hasn't quite got the rolling from back to front down yet.
Okay, I want to do a poll on who you think Andrew looks like. Me? :) ...or Matt :( Leave me your comments. Go back and look at past pictures I have posted...not just this one b/c I think he kinda looks like...well, I don't want to persuade your vote!
9 comments:
I think he looks like both of you guys! A good mix!
um...court..saying that he looks like both of us doesn't count!! you've been disqualified.
Shan, I would have to say he looks like you both too, but maybe a little more like Matt. I know, I'm sorry.
I think he's definitely got the Miller side in him...however, the eyes lean a little towards Matt. I think he got Matt's eyes but everything else from you (even your eyebrows) which makes him look more like you, Shan.
Thanks Ash! I LOVE to hear he looks like me (I really see both of us in him) b/c it makes Matt jealous.
I think Andrew looks a good bit like his mommy, but there is no denying Matt is his dad.
I think he's got a good bit of his mommy in him...but then I see his daddy too.
Well really I figured everyone would say he looks like his daddy b/c I always get that. So if you just said that he looks like me to make me feel better...THANKS!!
He is getting so big! I am so bad at who the babies look like. I never can tell about my girls. Some say they look like me and others say Aaron...of course we both look alike, so who knows. I can say that he is adorable!
Post a Comment