Saturday we headed out with some friends to San Antonio!! It was DEFINITELY the BEST trip we've EVER taken!...aside from seeing family, of course! :)
The kids had SO much fun. You wouldn't know it by this first pic. They had no idea what they were about to see.
The first show we went to was the dolphin show. It was AWESOME and probably my favorite. When the dolphins came shooting out of the water Andrew screamed with excitement! It was so cute. The people around us started laughing...and he did this at EVERY show! Blake also enjoyed the shows. I worried about him being too little but he loved the music, the animals jumping out of the water and clapped when everyone else did. It was funny.
Andrew showing his excitement...
Shamu...Andrew and Daddy feeding the dolphins.
Brotherly love!! ....
family pic...

We got there right when it opened on Sunday and left about 3 PM. It didn't start getting busy until the time we were leaving. I was SO glad. Michelle had me worried a little about this trip and all the people. I'm NOT one for crowds!! Sunday is the day to go!
On Monday we loaded up the car...with the boys help and headed to the zoo...
I didn't think the zoo was as great as Houston's zoo...but Matt didn't agree with me.
Here are the kiddos with a grizzly!! He was kind enough to pose for us...
Andrew holding Mary's hand.
4 comments:
i'm sorry i worried you!! i think going the weekend before school started was a downer. about a hundred thousand people had our same idea. :)
they looked like they had lots of fun!
Glad you had fun. We love the SA zoo...it is one of the top zoos in the country....much better than Austin's zoo. We might have to make the trip to Sea World this fall!
i'm soooo jealous b/c i've never gotten to go, and i'm dying to. i'm glad y'all had fun though! good to know it's something small children will enjoy. those are sweet pics - especially of them loving on each other :)
HOw fun! I love Sea World. I went once in High School and have wanted to go back so badly. We went to San Antonio when I was pregnant with Clara but Sea World was not open. I was sooooo disappointed.
Post a Comment