Friday, October 17, 2008

just a random post...

I don't have time to blog as I really want to scrap before the boys get up. So, here are some pics from this week...
Here's Blake thinking he's a big boy...

And his silly face...

Andrew wasn't too happy here. He was all upset because Blake had firetruck jammies. He would be REALLY upset to know that those were HIS jammies!!

Today we met some friends at a toddler park. The boys had a blast and were worn out! I brought my camera thinking I'd get some good pics but little B was ALL over the place! He was NOT afraid of anything! He had a blast tho and didn't get hurt!
Here are the few pics I got...
They loved playing on the seesaw.
It's getting cooler and we are loving it! We are definitely taking advantage of it while we can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blake has the funniest expressions. And you need to buy Andrew some firetruck jammies!

Kristy said...

cute pics!!

jill said...

This weather is awesome. One of our neighbors started a fire last night in their fireplace. Anything below 60 is cold here in TX!
The boys are as cute as ever.