Monday, October 27, 2008

matching jammie boys

By know you should know that I'm a sucker for the boys in matching jammies! It's funny because when Blake has on jammies that Andrew doesn't have Andrew gets upset because he wants them. Sometimes I have Andrew pick out his jammies first and put Blake in different ones so they don't match EVERY night. Anyway, it's supposed to get cold tonight so I put the boys in these dog jammies and decided to try and get some pics. Here's how it went down...
I put the boys in the chair and got a somewhat decent pic...
Then, Blake decided he had better things to do and wanted to get up...
Andrew tried to get Blake to come back... And then all chaos broke out!...
I tried one more time...
and just gave up!
I put Blake's jammies on and he HATED them!! I think he wanted his feet out. He kept picking up his foot and saying"shoes"...it was funny. I kept trying to distract him and was showing him the dog on them. Hopefully he'll get over it because I don't know how else to keep him warm at night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are hilarious!! especially the one of B climbing over the arm. it's funny b/c now blake is the one running from pics and it was always andrew for the longest time! those jammies are really cute. i had to put j in some footies the other night, and he kept trying to pull them off his feet too. he eventually got used to it.

Jessica said...

The last one is so sweet, I love matching jammies too! I just don't have the chance to make that happen!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

They are a mess (and precious, too)! I have to keep Naomi in footed ones or she takes her socks off. Those boys look like so much fun!