Saturday, October 04, 2008

my bilingual boy

Andrew has Spanish once a week at school. So far he's been three times and this is what he's learned... (try to ignore Matt vacuuming in the background.)
He still needs a little work. :)

10 comments:

Mandy said...

yep, he must live in Texas. :) That's too cute! I think that's what I learned the whole first day of Spanish class in high school. He's definitely on his way to being bilingual! :)

Anonymous said...

that was soooooo cute!! it's almost like he was singing a scale while counting! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm more impressed with the fact that Matt vacuums!!:)

Anonymous said...

big deal when i was his age i could count to ten in English, french, Spanish, AND Japanese



WHAT!

mego

Shandra said...

megan...as if!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Andrew that is really good!

Anonymous said...

haha that was not me!!!! but yeah that person is just telling the truth, he is weaksauce! :P haha just kidding.

Anonymous said...

I knew someone would agree with me when i wrote that ;)



Mysterious person...


maybe mady....or stephen....or matthew(nah not matthew he's to kind to write that)

HAHAHEEHEEHA

Anonymous said...

HAHAHEEHEEHA!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh your funny... this is matt... i havent been posting those!!