Tuesday, October 07, 2008

a rabbit

Lately Andrew has been scared of going to bed. I should add that he's woken up having bad dreams...not sure why. Anyway, while he's getting in bed he constantly reminds himself that we are right there if he needs us and that there is nothing to be scared of. I have to check the closet and under the bed too. Well, the other night he told me the rabbit wouldn't be scary. I looked to where he pointed and explained it was only a nightlight. Then he said...no, Mommy, the shadow. Well, I was standing up and couldn't see a rabbit...but this morning I crawled in bed with him when he was waking up and I SAW THE RABBIT! It was so funny that I just had to share. Can you see it? What an imagination!

5 comments:

Kim said...

i can see the rabbit!!

meredith said...

It is amazing how their little minds work. Sawyer has been waking up with bad dreams, too. It is so sad! The other day he told me there was a lion in his bed. Maybe I need to look for lion shaped shadows.

Megan said...

that's funny! when jolie plays the monster card at bedtime i pretend to grab the "monsters" from the air & put them in my pocket & carry them out of the room :) it works like a charm!

jill said...

I totally see it. That's a cute story.

Anonymous said...

rabbits kinda freak me out too.