I took these pics this morning and figured I'd share them here.
Blake has become such a big boy! He loves to do EVERYTHING his big brother does...EVERYTHING! If Andrew is in time out...Blake is right there with him just sitting there waiting on Andrew to get out. It's funny. He also likes to flush the potty when Andrew is going and it DRIVES Andrew CrAzY! I think it's funny but I do get on to Blake. Andrew's coming around tho. They also have started entertaining each other so that's been nice. Anyway, Blake's latest thing is sitting on the bench at the table. This morning he was a big boy and ate his whole breakfast there...
what? i wasn't touching anything!
3 comments:
the time out thing is hilarious!! i heart tulips - wanted them in my wedding but weren't in season. cute pics! B sounds like quite the little stinker :)
I think you should ship those boys to Dallas one weekend. :) We'd have so much fun! We wanna see birthday pics!
I agree with Mandy.
Post a Comment