Today we decided to take Andrew to the Houston Rodeo. We were excited about him seeing all the animals. We got there early...along with the rest of Houston. The place was packed! I couldn't believe how many schools were there. I don't think I would want my children to go with their school. The place was a zoo!!!! There is no possible way to keep up with those kiddos.
Anyway, Andrew did get to go to the petting zoo. He loved it! Here are some pics...
At first he was a little nervous to touch the animals.
That soon changed...
I don't know what goes through this boy's head sometimes!! He decided to put the wood chips on this poor animal....
and on this poor kid. Obviously he went in with his daddy because I would not have let him even pick that stuff up!!! Guess all that matters is he had fun.
After leaving the rodeo we headed to Katy Mills Mall. I think Matt did this on purpose. He knew I would be too tired to really shop....and he was right! I'm glad to be home now with my feet up! It was a long ...but fun day.
8 comments:
Did Big A kill any animals? It's about time for him to start putting meat on the table.
no, he didn't kill any animals. he won't be a hunter because he loves animals too much!
we've never taken the kids to the rodeo, but we should! i don't think there is ever a time it's not packed out.
glad he had fun!
i can't believe y'all haven't taken the kids, michelle. i would say the best time to go would be 2pm when the kids are headed back to school. maybe there wouldn't be so many schools there then.
i'm going to do that registry tonight maybe.
he is SO SILLY - his faces always crack me up. can't believe you did all that being as preggo as you are. way to go supermom :)
We need to take our kids, I guess I was always nervous of petting zoos because of some news story about petting zoos and e coli outbreaks. But I'm sure you can just bring hand sanitizing gel or something.. Is Andrew ready to be a big brother?
jessica...i bet your kids would enjoy it. this place had hand sanitizer before you went in and when you left. i'm not a big fan of animals. :)
He is too cute.
Post a Comment