Wednesday, March 21, 2007

daddy's boy

Yep, my boy has turned into a daddy's boy! It makes me sad. I used to be the one who would brush his teeth, read him his books, sing songs with him, do silly games with him, dance with him...and now he wants his daddy to do it all with him!! I know I should enjoy it and hopefully he will still want his daddy when Blake gets here...but it just makes me sad!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I think it is great that Andrew is a daddy's boy. It will work out just perfectly for when Blake comes. Andrew will become a momma's boy again, I promise! Both my girls are daddy girls...it is great at night when they call out they call for daddy! BTW what cute pics of Matt and Andrew.

Sarah said...

I know I would be sad too if Anna were a daddy's girl but there are times when I wish she would just let him do something for her. I know you hate hearing it, but enjoy it, it may not last long.

Anonymous said...

Oh just wait....he will make up for it when Blake gets here! You will be eating your words! :) Are you having a countdown yet?! :)

Shandra said...

deb...i hope he becomes a momma's boy again...just a while after blake gets here. is that asking for too much? :)

sarah...i do remember saying...go ask daddy!!!! so i should enjoy it.

and carrie...i'm sure i will definitely be eating my words!! as for a countdown...53 days!! :)