Thursday, March 01, 2007

a fun day

Well, I had my Dr. apt. today and everything looks good! I'm able to travel to Dallas this weekend and am very excited. I'm dreading the drive...but hopefully Jennifer will make it go by quickly!!!
After my appointment we went to The Children's Museum. I think Matt had just as much fun as Andrew!! I sat my happy butt down and just watched the boys. These pics are from my phone....





Matt was teaching Andrew a few things about the railroad and what he does at work!!






Trying to touch the fish.







Andrew LOVES the dig!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like y'all had fun,or I guess andrew and matt had fun. :) does matt still go to your dr.'s appointments? with emily, brandon went to almost all of them, with caleb he would go if i had an ultrasound, and with daniel,i was lucky that he went when we found out the sex of the baby

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I'm glad your Dr. said you could come. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Shandra said...

bekah...yeah, matt doesn't go nearly as much w/ me for these apointments. it's too much work taking andrew w/ us!!! he only goes when he knows we are having an ultrasound. i'm sure he won't go as much w/ the next one either!!

Anonymous said...

so there WILL be the next one?? freudian slip eh? lol andrew is looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby :(
glad you've got one to follow him up :) his hat is precious

Shandra said...

jill...i knew someone would catch that!! we'll see how it goes w/ two kiddos first. and that hat andrew HAD to have! we hit the children's place before we went to the museum and he wouldn't put it back!!

Anonymous said...

Shan...I think you should have 6 kids! This is random, but let's go for an icee run! :) The pics of Andrew are cute...loving the hat! He looks like a little boy now...not a baby! Where does time go? Well, I gotta go make cornbread for TX Independence Day tomorrow....we will put our HOMEMADE butter on it...should be loads of fun....HA!!!!!!!!!!!