So the last couple of days have been pretty blah. I woke up at 2:30 AM Friday morning sick to my stomach. I HATE throwing up and have been very blessed to have had such easy pregnancies with no morning sickness. Now I'm just praying that Andrew doesn't get it because I REALLY don't want to deal with that again!!! grrr
----

We are supposed to have our neighborhood Easter egg hunt at the clubhouse today, but I'm thinking it's going to be canceled. It's done nothing but rain all morning...bummer!!! It would have been Andrew's first time to go and I was curious as to what he would do. They have the Easter bunny coming and the jumping stuff. Oh well, he probably would have just thrown a fit about something and we probaly would have left early.
----
My only good news is that I'm finished working up at church April 11th!! I'm definitely looking forward to it...especially after getting sick yesterday morning. I'm ready to enjoy my last month of doing nothing before Blake gets here!!
4 comments:
That such a sweet picture! I hope you are feeling all better.
what a sweet picture.
Sorry to hear you got sick. Not too much longer and little Blake will be here!!! :)
i'm going to send andrew some hard candy and chocolate for easter!!
Post a Comment