Thursday, April 05, 2007

how cute is this kiddo????

Today Jennifer P. and Benjamin came over. (I didn't get a signed permission slip to put Benjamin's picture on here so I hope she doesn't mind.) He is such a cutie and has grown so much since the last time I've seen him!!! We had a such a nice time. I sure wish we lived closer!!
(Okay, someone asked me if they should know who Jennifer is. I didn't want to put her full name on here but her maiden name was Kracht. You do the math!)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

he IS cute -- he looks like jennifer!! look at those teeth! he's 10 days older than elliot and he still does not have any. it is very sad they live about, oh, 2 minutes from me and we've never seen each other...just a testament of how much of a homebody i am (a.k.a. lazy)!!

Shandra said...

michelle, i can't even imagine making it out of the house w/ two kiddos...much less 3. so you have a good excuse!!!

Anonymous said...

cute kid, but we need easter pics of andrew!!