Sunday, April 22, 2007

back home

We're home! We've been home...and I still haven't unpacked my bag or caught the laundry up. I just am too tired and have no desire. Guess that means little Blake won't be here this week since I'm not nesting!

We did have a nice visit at my sister's. It was nice of her to put up with us for the whole week! I'm sure we got on her nerves at some point!! I will say it was SO nice having family around. Andrew loved playing with his cousins and didn't care if I was even around! Ahh...the freedom!

I go to the Dr. tomorrow. After all I've eaten in the past week...I can't wait to weigh in!! Maybe she'll tell me I've dilated!! a girl can dream!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you must be tired if you haven't even unpacked! doesn't sound like you. how was the ride home??

Shandra said...

ride home wasn't too bad. we made lots of stops so i could get out and stretch. andrew did great there and back too so that was nice. it's nothing i would want to do again at 36/37 weeks prego!

Anonymous said...

Shan...glad you're back...safely! It's always nice to see fam, but then it's nice to be home again! I have an interview for an AWESOME school today at 8:30am. Pray for me if you get this before then! Not likely I will get it..most people have their masters, etc..but...I am just EXCITED to get an interview! A girl can dream! :)

Deborah said...

Welcome home! How did the doctor go??

Shandra said...

my apt was good. she said i'm 70% effaced....but not dilated. oh well! maybe next week!