Monday, April 30, 2007

no blake yet!

My lack of posting isn't because I'm in the hospital...it's because I have nothing to blog about! :) I do go to the doctor tomorrow and am praying she's says I've dilated some!

Anyway, a friend sent me a package in the mail today from Cutesy Cloths!!! It was a fun surprise!! Can I just say that Michelle does an AWESOME job! I'm so impressed. So if you are looking for a baby gift (and I don't mean for me!) that isn't overpriced...you totally need to check out her site!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still hoping for May 16th! :)

Shandra said...

UGH CARRIE!!!!!! IF YOU JINX ME!!!!!!! I don't want to go late this time....geez!

Anonymous said...

That website had some cute stuff. I'll have to keep it in mind next time.

Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

i hope you go early so he won't be as big as andrew but still a healthy size. for your sake that is :) and so you can start getting a little more comfortable. why the crap am i being so nice?? :P

Shandra said...

good question...why are you being nice? :)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think we need one more pregnant belly shot.

Anonymous said...

sorry - that was me - Jill P. (my new last name!)

Shandra said...

jill...you need to read a previous post...no more belly shots! i'm 38 weeks and ain't nothing cute about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Shan....I have never seen you NOT cute!! I don't want to jinx you, but it would be fun on the 16th! :) Does Matt know how to post a blog and put pics on? If not, teach him quickly! :) Or I could see Shan in the hospital with the laptop in her lap! hehe! I'll take whatever to get pics on here! :)

Anonymous said...

that's weird that her initial is P - like mine USED to be. took me a sec - i thought someone was posing as me!! lol

Anonymous said...

yeah, i had to think about who that was.

Shawn Ann said...

Maybe May 3rd.... :)

Elizabeth said...

I love Cutesy Cloths things- Since some of her website are things I have ordered. I love giving monogrammed gifts.

I hope Blake comes this week!!!!!

Shandra said...

Liz!...I know! Clara's stuff is all over that website! :)

And Blake probably won't be coming this week...maybe next tho! I'll update later.

Jessica said...

I want another baby so I can get all that fun stuff! :( Best luck to you and Matt (well, actually to you, you will be the one doing all the work)!! You are about ready to become a family of four--that is so neat!