
I didn't take any pictures of Andrew getting his Easter basket so I figured I would post a picture we took before church. Good thing I didn't buy him a
jon jon this year because it was COLD here...as I'm sure it was (and is) everywhere else!! I had all to do to find ME something to wear!!
Andrew got a pool and book from the Easter bunny. He didn't really care about them as he was too busy playing with the eggs....of course he kept calling them balls!
Anyway, hope you all had a great Easter!!
13 comments:
i love andrew and can't wait to play with him! mommy thinks he looks cute in his outfit. not as cute as me tho
happy easter to andrew!
we gave up on trying to get will to say egg. he was determined that all those colorful things were balls and we clearly didn't know what we were talking about!
VERY HANDSOME!
what's a jon jon?
What a handsome young man!! Good talking to you yesterday! :)
jill...a jon jon is like a shortall or a romper. you have a boy now...you need to know these things! that is if your hubby will let jack wear one!
carrie...sorry i was a little out of it yesterday. i'll do better next time!
I wonder if a 'jon jon' is a southern thing? I've never heard that reference before. Andrew is super cute! Love the outfit!
jessica, do you know what i'm talking about tho? jill is from arkysaw! so they are just behind times there! :)
i DID buy elliot a jon jon for easter -- a white linen one. i guess we'll have to have his pictures taken in it since it was so bitterly cold! i have about a month more before i can't dress him in jon jons and white knee socks. it's the "man" law in our house...
andrew is cute as always!
Aw! Look at the little man! That's the way to solicit comments-pop a picture of adorable Andrew in a button-up and argyle vest up there! It'll get us everytime... :) Hope y'all had a great Easter.
thanks y'all for the sweet comments on my little guy.
NO we just don't put gay looking outfits on our boys in arkysaw!!
lol
Post a Comment