Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ideas needed

Some girls in my Sunday school class are giving us a diapers and wipes shower this weekend. I need some ideas as to what to give the hostesses. Any ideas???? All I can think of is something from Bath and Body Works. Thanks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

once for a wedding shower, i gave some of that cute, prepackaged cookie mix that had a cookie cutter with it. from pier one i think. might have been christmas tho other than that, i guess a yankee candle is always good

Anonymous said...

Do you have a Bath Junkie near you? They have little bottles that you can give to them that are empty and they can go fill the bottle up with their scent and color. Bath and Body used to have tall bags that were slinder that one soap bottle would fit into. It was a nice gift, but not too much money. I could ALWAYS use soap...bathroom, kitchen. Or maybe some pray from Pier One...I don't have a clue. What about some baked goodies? Cookies and candy? Or what about a recipe card with most of the recipes in a bag? I'm clueless!! Ask a creative person! :)

Michelle said...

I agree with Carrie -- Bath Junkie is awesome! If only I did not have kids with funky skin, I could induldge...

Shandra said...

girls, thanks for the ideas!

Tiffany said...

Have you seen those WoodWick candles? They actually have a wooden stick for a wick. They flicker & crackle like a real fire. I am not sure where you can get them, but maybe you can look on the internet & see if anyone has them locally. They are really cool, yet a little different than the norm. Just a thought!!!

Anonymous said...

I was about to make a negative comment about the stupidity of this whole thing but I won't.

Have a great day.

Shandra said...

beef...when you get your own freakin' blog...THEN you can tell me what i can post about. until then...have a nice life!!!!!

tiffany..i'm going to look those up. thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love Bath Junkie as well, another idea...Starbucks gift card inside of a cute mug. You can get really cute mugs at Wal-mart that are really cheap...just a thought, good luck and have fun at the shower

Michelle said...

what did you end up giving them? :)

Shandra said...

i ended up just doing some soap and stuff from bath and body works.