Monday, March 05, 2007

weekend fun


This past weekend I rode with Jennifer Massey to Dallas. We were helping throw a shower for Jill. It was so great seeing friends I haven't seen in years!!! I wish we could have stayed and visited longer...but duty calls!

Mandy, thanks for hosting us!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Look how beautiful you all look! How fun!

Jessica said...

That is fun seeing Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

About time! I have been checking VERY often to see pics of my favorite people! :) Great pic! Shan...you barely look pregnant!! I'm glad y'all had fun...hate I had to miss it. :(

Lauren said...

Wow...every single one of you look beauty-ful! This is a great picture, Shandra. True, you don't even look preggers! Hey Kristi, Meg, Mandy, Jill, and Jennifer!!!! Long time! Would love to see y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you get any of the group pics? if you did will you email me some? I sure did enjoy seeing and visiting with everyone!! Brings back lots of fun Tech memories!!

Shandra said...

y'all are all too sweet...however, jill is blocking my belly.

bekah..i didn't post the group pic b/c some people had left at that point but i'll send them on to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan!
We need to see a full belly pic!!