and counting!! I'm getting big and uncomfortable these days. I would say I'm ready for Blake to get here...but I'm not ready to lose sleep again!! I know, I'm selfish! Some have asked what I look like these days. So here ya go...just don't make fun...KAREN! You can also see a glimpse of what Blake's room looks like.
9 comments:
How cute you are! All belly! Blake's room is darling too. I know you are ready. Rhonda has a couple of weeks left.
you are so cute pregnant...
love the room! someone is a great painter :)
You look great!!! I bet people don't even know you are pregnant from the back. Blakes's room is adorable.
Always have been, always will be - a doll!
you do look great!! his walls are so cute -- did y'all do that?
You and the room are CUTE!! You look precious!!! Hope you have a great weekend! :)
man, talk about boosting up my self esteem!! y'all are all sweet b/c i do NOT feel cute! thanks for the nice comments!
michelle, yeah, we did the room. well, matt did majority of the work. i just helped paint the trucks on the wall.
You do look very very cute! I 'blossomed' during my pregnancies (and I also had terrible morning sickness in the beginning)! No fair! Blake's room is adorable too!
Post a Comment