Today we FINALLY took Andrew to the duck pond. We've been saying we were going to take him and since the weather was beautiful, we decided to go today. Andrew enjoyed the ducks...or "gucks" as he says.
At first there were just a few ducks around. Once we started feeding them..they came out of nowhere!
He finally got the hang of it and actually started throwing the bread. He would throw it quickly because they would try to grab it out of his hand! They were attacking me because I had the bag of bread. I think I had as much fun as Andrew!!
These ducks didn't know what they were in for today!
How cute are they?
Going to look for fish.
6 comments:
Shan...love the last picture. That's a print and frame pic! :) I'm sorry I haven't responded to your comments....we went to La to clean out dad's house, then to Tyler to see Jason's mom. (She just had major surgery.) Needless to say, I didn't even look up while at dad's house...work, work, work!! I'll email you next week...my student teacher is teaching and I have to stay out of the room...fun, fun! :)
very cute. glad you're having another baby since andrew is looking like such a big boy. also glad you don't dress him like a sissy - lol
Sorry, that is my deleted comments. I realized I had miss spelled a word.
Your disclaimer is funny because it seems like Clara is always wearing the same thing when I pull out the camera. But I did not buy her very many clothes because I knew she would not be wearing them very long so she just wears the same few outfits over and over.
I am with Carrie, you need to get the last picture framed. It is so neat that Matt gets to do so many fun things with Andrew.
What a fun day! The weather looks beautiful!
How fun! I updated just for you. Nothing exciting and I didn't proof read...maybe I should go read what I wrote.
Post a Comment