Tuesday, March 06, 2007

the big 3-0


Yep, I hit the big 3-0 in my pregnancy this week. I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left. Guess time flies when your having fun!!

Lately I've been pretty tired and have been napping nearly every day. I've definitely been slacking on my duties around the house. However, my wonderful hubby has been picking up the slack...without complaining! Well, if he's complaining it's not to me! :)

We still have things we need to get and Blake's room to finish before he gets here. Guess I need to get on the ball. I'm just not motivated!! Oh well! Here's a better view of the belly!

12 comments:

knelson said...

Just a cute little tummy! And the picture in the prior post is so beautiful! I agree with the other comments - you all look so great. What a blessing to get to stay in touch like you do - even if only once a year...it's all good. AND A BIG BLUE RIBBON to Matt for taking up the slack on the housekeeping! You go Matt!

Shandra said...

Thanks Mrs. Kathy!! Matt does deserve something. Not just for picking up the slack but for putting up with me during these pregnancies!! :)

Anonymous said...

Shan...do you ever had a bad day?! hehe! You look too cute! Aren't great husbands the best?!

Shandra said...

carrie...do you really think i'm gonna post a nasty picture for the world to see?...that's a big negative!! :) we missed you this past weekend.

Tiffany said...

Shandra! You look great! I wish I had an excuse for not cleaning my house lately. I have not been as good as I have been in the past with these duties. I thought since Caroline was going to school I would have lots of time. Boy, was I wrong about that! Where is time going now days anyway?!?!

Anonymous said...

Your the cutest pregnant person I know!!!

Anonymous said...

it's funny b/c u look the same as you do in the slide of you in the red shirt. like you just changed shirts! lol cute pic! and don't feel bad about blake's room - i'm STILL working on jack's!

Shandra said...

jill m...thank you, but you must not know that many pregnant people. :)

jill l...i think the black shirt doesn't help much. i need some new jack pics!!

Anonymous said...

Awe....what is the bedding behind you???? I wanna know! How is the room decorated!?

Megan said...

you look great!

Shandra said...

shawn ann...the bedding is a construction theme. i'm not sure who makes it. andrew's room is blue so i didn't want to have another blue room. we have it painted and the furniture in but i haven't put anything on the walls..yet. matt wants to paint a truck on the wall so we will see how that goes!!

Anonymous said...

Well, my sister in law is pregnant but she's not showing yet so it doesn't count. You may have some competition soon.