Sunday, January 21, 2007

temper tantrums

This is what we have to deal with when bringing Andrew in from outside...

I WANNA GO BACK OUT!!

GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE!


Trying to pick the lock.



Trying to climb out the window.


Realizes it's a no-win situation!!!

What can I say? The boy loves to be outside. Doesn't matter how long we are out there or how cold it is...he throws a fit when it's time to come in!!!! The joys of children!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teach that boy some discipline. Crying should be punished.

Jessica said...

Isn't this age fun? :) Sasha is big on getting mad a me (when I say 'NO' or something) and running flat out throughout the house, screaming. Jackson used to be the same way about the 'outside', maybe it's a boy thing?

Michelle said...

i love the one where he's trying to kick the window out! :)

Shandra said...

broughton...you should be punished for being a dork!

Anonymous said...

clint stoerner - seriously?? .........
anyway, shan, my niece told my sis the other to zip her lip. needless to say, i think that'll be the last time she says that! lol funny pics! can't believe you'll have two of those soon!!

Sarah said...

Yeah...Anna just turned 5 and we still throw those fits about coming inside. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love these pictures. I don't think I've ever seen him fuss.

Anonymous said...

Pop a tent and let the boys sleep outside! HA! Then you can have a night to yourself! Ok, maybe when Andrew is older! I know he was fussy, but he's still cute when he's fussy! :)

Elizabeth said...

I just love those pics!!!!!