Just thought I would share our exciting news...we are expecting another
boy!! It was no surprise as this pregnancy has been about the same as when I carried Andrew. We are very excited and can't wait to meet little Blake Edward. We talked about Nathan Edward (Edward is my dad's name) but have decided to go with Blake. We've already bought his bedding and now I'm anxiously awaiting to start painting!!!...well, I should say for Matt to paint! Just had to share our news! I'll post about our trip later. I'm trying to get some order back in my house first.
13 comments:
Yay!!! That's great news! I'm sure Andrew will show Blake the ropes and be a great big brother. You and Matt do well with raising sweet little boys, so I can't wait to meet baby Blake!
how fun! what's the nursery theme this time? little blake doesn't have to inherit all of andrew's old stuff? as the little brother isn't it like a right of passage or something?!
yeah, blake gets his own theme. it's construction. i'm leaving andrew in his room w/ the trains. blake is taking over matt's computer room. so we'll still have a guest room!!! we figured since we don't have to buy a bunch of clothes we can splurge on his room!!
Congratulations! How fun! I love Hannah to death but when Luis and I start our own family, I'm PRAYING REALLY HARD for a boy! Girls are too hard! So are you showing yet?
Congrats! I love the name! Boys are great! :)
How exciting! I am so happy for you all - can't wait to see the family one day!!
Congrats! I think baby boys are the best. That is unless I have a baby girl one day and then I guess I will think they are both great, but for now I love boys! I am sure Andrew will love having a brother to play with.
Ok--you threw me with the name. I have been calling him Nathan all this time and now it's BLAKE!! HA! I LOVE Blake! You know what's funny? Jason and I just flew in/out of Houston and I was going to call and leave a message for you, Matt, Andrew and Nathan...glad I didn't! :) We missed our first flight, so we had a later flight...figured y'all were sleeping by the time I could call! Did you get to see Keri? I'll email later...have work time in the morning, then meetings tomorrow afternoon. Email me at work...will email when I can! Hope Christmas was GREAT! Miss you!
Congrats! Two boys! How fun! We thought we wouldn't have to buy clothes for Sarah, but she is so much smaller than Hannah, plus they were opposite seasons the first 2 years!
Yay for you! What great buddies Andrew and Blake will be! And I promise, boys are MUCH easier than girls. Plus, boys LOVE their mommies. You'll have it made!
Congratulations! I love the name. Have fun painting Matt!
Jen Kennedy
so much testosterone...but fun for andrew and i love the name! my sister found out she was having another boy. she was hoping for a girl but she too said she knew it was gonna be another boy. congrats!
Congrats! How fun for Andrew! I was desperate for a girl but Jackson would have been thrilled with a baby brother I'm sure. Isn't fun to grow your family?!
Post a Comment