I've finally updated Andrew's website. Feel free to check it out..and the photo gallery! It took me ALL night...which is why I won't be blogging...unless you count this! :) Nite!
nah - i predict he'll be at least on time, if not a few days early. of course, i suck at crap like this. heck, i predicted blake was a girl after all! how u feeling?
5 comments:
I couldn't get his site to come up...I'll try later.
The ice is all gone now. Hannah was very sad this morning. We are going to Target!
very cute!
have little blake early, on may 13th -- elliot's birthday! :)
deb..not sure why it wouldn't work. it worked for me but that probably doesn't mean anything. hope y'all had fun at target.
michelle...i WISH blake would come early. however, i have a feeling he will be late like his brother.
:(
nah - i predict he'll be at least on time, if not a few days early. of course, i suck at crap like this. heck, i predicted blake was a girl after all! how u feeling?
May 16th..MY b-day! :)
Post a Comment