Monday, January 15, 2007

22 weeks and 5 days

Some of you have asked what my belly looks like these days. I figured I'd share now because in a few months I won't be as willing!! Keep in mind I napped today!

15 comments:

Jessica said...

how cute!

i see you got to keep your template and all the other stuff. great! did you get to keep your sitemeter? if so, how?

Shandra said...

awww...did jessica just say i was cute? i think i'm going to print that. jk! :)

i did get to keep my meter. not sure how. it just did it for me. maybe you should just try to add it again.

ashley said...

no fair - you are cute!

Kim said...

you look really great! and yes, we are surviving the ice storm ... just barely. if i have to spend one more day in this house with luis and the kids (we have micah this week), i may hurt someone!! we've been cooped up since FRIDAY and school's out again tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Shan...you look TOO cute!!! Guess what? No school for me tomorrow! (Tuesday!) I am LOVING it!!!!!!! :)

Shandra said...

thanks y'all!

kim, glad y'all are surviving. hope y'all can get out soon!!

carrie, looks like y'all are getting a lot of sleet and ice. hope you keep electricity! enjoy your day off w/ no kids!! i'm glad i'm not teaching b/c they made it sound like schools would be closed today..and they aren't! i would have been SO MAD! we might get something tonight tho.

Michelle said...

you look great!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Myrtle.

Shandra said...

lance, i see you found my blog!

Deborah said...

You look great! How is the weather there??

Anonymous said...

wow - you popped since christmas! seems like you're carrying him different than with andrew. very cute - you in full fledge maternity clothes now?

Anonymous said...

Shan...it's NASTY..but I am glad I am not trying to control 4th graders during inside recess! Looks like we might be out tomorrow as well. At least tonight is American Idol...that will entertain me for a while. I am bored!!! hehehe! There is only so much TV one can stand! I wish everyone would update their blog...then I could read and enjoy! hehe! I think your next post should be a video of Andrew! :)

Shandra said...

Deb...we haven't had bad weather at all. it's just been cold. they say we might get something tonight. we shall see!

carrie...y'all stink!

jill...glad to see you're back! you need to update w/ pics of jack. as for the clothes...i'm in some maternity and just some large shirts. i really don't have maternity clothes for the winter. i just wear my pants/jeans w/ a rubber band around the button to give me some extra room. i know my days are numbered. i'm about to balloon up in about a month! and i'm carrying blake the same. i'm a little bit bigger w/ blake at 22 weeks than i was w/ andrew tho.

Anonymous said...

Myrtle- I have not heard that in a long time. Blast from the Past!
Elizabeth

Megan said...

lookin' good!